The Profound Journey Dialogue is a four session time apart for contemplating one’s future in a diverse and inclusive setting. The PJD is for sensitive and responsive ones, and for individual, community and organization empowerment for more profound future service. It is for people raising the following kinds of questions:
- Struggling with overload at my workplace?
- Searching for profound meaning in what I am doing? Experiencing burnout in my service efforts?
- Looking for a way to dialogue with others about what really matters?
- Wanting to recover the passion about life and work that once were mine?
- Seeking new leadership methods for helping direct cooperation and care in my organization?
- Really wanting to re-establish priorities and options for my future?