Global Research Assembly
• Created the Town Meeting ’76 (TM) program with the goal of doing 5,000 town meetings during the U.S. Bicentennial.
• The Town Meeting Song, Story, and Symbol Workshop was adapted from the Local Church Experiment (LCX).
• Launched eight new Social Demonstration Projects.
• The Human Resurgence Mission (HRM) was developed.
• Images of Faith, Hope, and Love and Those Who Care were predominant.
• Initiated Profound Consciousness dialogues.
• Presented Sociological Love discourses.
• Kemper Village July 4 Town Meeting.
• Everyone went to the Soldier’s Field fireworks and attended the play, “The Skin of Your Teeth.”