Starting in 1966 and for the next twenty years, Global Councils were held to create common movement understandings and models.
- Council I, 1966 – The Declaration of the Spirit Movement
- Part I – The Prologue and Strategic Objectives
- Part II – The Tactical Systems, and
- Part III – The Common Disciplines (Political, Economic and Cultural)Council II, 1967 – The Construct of the Movement was written in three parts:
- Council III, 1968 – Documents
- Council IV, 1969 – Documents
- Council V, 1970 – Documents
- Council VI, 1971 – Documents
- Council VIII, 1974 – Twenty Programs of the Movement
- Council XII, 1978 – Opening Address
Over the years a number of Movement Manuals were created to strengthen the movement work.