• Training, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania opened in February (Sharp, 1992).
• Training, Inc, Washington, D.C. opened in May (Sharp, 1992).
• Training, Inc. “network received award for Best Social Inventions ’88 from
the Institute for Social Inventions, London, England” (Allerding, 1992).
“Our Common Future” conference held in Oaxtepec, Mexico, November 1998. Over 500 people from 30 nations attended. The structures of The Order: Ecumenical and the family order dimension were symbolically called out of being. Research was launched in four networks: Education, Development,
Economic, and Planetary Unity. The ICA began a new phase offering courses and consulting as a not-for-profit organization.
The IERD series of books was published:
• Volume 1, Directory of Rural Development Projects
• Volume 2, Voices of Rural Practitioners
• Volume 3, Approaches that Work in Rural Development
ICA Canada began publication of EDGES magazine.
Regional offices launched partnerships throughout the U.S. with local communities, public agencies, and private-sector organizations (The Institute of Cultural Affairs, 1991).
The Earthwise Learning Series (ELS) was conceived in Phoenix.
ICA Canada launched a one-day Learning Lab based on Gardner’s 7 Intelligences.
Education Reformulation Project begins in Panvel Block, India (Stanfield, 1992).