Event Description As a leader, do you have the
- As a leader, do you have the courage to turn the lens inward to examine what you bring to your daily interactions?
- If leadership is about relationships, who are you in those interactions? Are you willing to look inward to evaluate how you show up in the world?
- How do you keep learning from your experiences, and trusting your own inner wisdom?
- What role do you want to play in the change process in society, work, community and family?
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, we would like to invite you to join our 13-week online study series (every Thursday, starting March 25 – June 17, 2021), where you will get to explore your relationship to life, self and the world. The aim of this study is to provide the tools for deep reflection on how you can become the best leader you can be.
What this study is not:
- A workshop of tips and techniques on how to be a better manager
- A crash course in leadership skills
What would be required of you?
- Dedicated time to read one chapter of “The Courage to Lead” book per week
- The willingness to complete reflective exercises on each chapter
- Contribution of your personal perspective and experiences in online discussions with other participants
- An open mind and heart to hear from those who see things differently than you
Sign up today to reserve your spot. After you have registered, you will be emailed the log-in details a week before the study series start date.
March 25 (Thursday) 8:00 pm - June 17 (Thursday) 9:00 pm 8-9 PM Eastern Time(GMT-04:00) View in my time
ICA CanadaThe Canadian Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA Canada) has a 40+ year history in developing the leadership capacity of individuals who are committed to positive social change. We do this through our Courage to Lead programming, tailored training and facilitation offered to non-profit organizations and community groups and through the development of knowledge email@example.com 401 Richmond St. W., Suite 405, Toronto, ON. M5V 3A8